Last Year of Travel Ball

 Last Year of Travel Ball


After high school I still had a few more months to play travel ball over the summer. I played for a coach that coached my travel team back when I was ten. Our team was honestly not very great. The girls on the team though were the sweetest. It was kind of just a team to stay warm for the ones going into college. You do not want to give your body to long of a break. And for the girls still in high school.


530 Elite wasn't the most serious team I have ever played for but it was a lot of fun. We did a lot of tournaments close to us so it wasn't a lot of traveling. When we did travel it was fun because we would stay up late with each other in our own hotel rooms. Our parents would still go out there and support like we were still ten years old. 
It was also good family time with my parents because being an adult now I do not spend nearly as much time with them at home as I used to. I got to spend the whole weekend with my parents and no other distractions. Towards the end my body didn't feel as it did back when I was little doing this. My body was aching the next couple days after my tournaments. My arm was so tired after throwing those games I felt like I could not use it for the next couple of days. 
But I am Definity glad I got to play with some of those girls one more time before moving. I remember the first practice I went to for this team which was basically a new team because a lot of the girls from the year before left. The team had a few practices that I did not make because my high school season was still going. But my first practice, I remember going out there and being like oh no this team is gonna be bad. It looked like nobody had ever played before. I was in shock. It was my last season I was like oh well this is just to keep my body in shape. We ended up coming together and not being half bad. It was a fun and laid back season for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cottonwood Little League

My Softball Journey

Back Injury